Monday, November 27, 2006

happy birthday to jiayee!!

Heyy..haha..this is my first official post.the last one was posted by vinette. The same kind vinette who has agreed to help me post this entry cos my com hates my blog n doesn’t allow me to post on it :(

Yup so many thanks to vinette!! N to hei yi too who kindly gave comments on to wat blogskin I should use..hahaha heiyi rmb BOKEPI!!

anyway TODAY is my BIRTHDAY!!..haha…it is great to be one year older…fifteen le..so fast I have been on this earth for fifteen years… soon I will be fifty..n become that old senile lady that heiyi n gang keeps calling me ehhh…

Hahah..anyway many thanks to the ppl who gave me bade pres n greetings:

(not in any order) THANKS TO ALL
- vinette: for the pencil case n the customized wrapping
- heiyi: for the necklace n choc from nz
- patricia: for the earrings n choc
- eleanor: for the earrings
- aileen: for her freaky bdae song
- AND my PARENTS for the lovely cheesecake..n the soon to come IPOD (I hope…fingers crossed)

haha n for their sms: tricia, larissa, simin. huzhe, eleanor
n on msn: yen ngee, charissa, xiwen, sheena, emily
n on my blog: hweiming

oh n voodoo jelly high school for going out with me on sat!! haha we had so much fun at vivo..shopping and taking photos . We ate loads too…lunch at secret recipe (had this delicious chicken stuffed with bacon n cheese but it was so hard to cut..in the end heiyi n I were practically sawing it…haha…) den ben n jerry den starbucks…spent all my money on food that day hahah..had so much fun with u guys…must find another day to go out :)

n oso to patricia, eleanor n wenshi for going out with me on sun. had fun with u guys playing bridge at superdogs ..n den we went to watch dis stupid kiddy movie. That kept going WHAT”S THIS WHAT”S THIS..haha wasted $10.50..but nevertheless I really had a wonderful time with u guys..oh n thank u pat for the surprise handmade chocs n candles

yupyup..many thanks to all the lovely friends for making my birthday so wonderful..hope I did not miss anyone out in my list…

I had actually woke today feeling very down..cos my parents could not bring me out as my dad office had some last min thing..i had to drag my self out of bed to go for dance prac..i am glad I did…cos of friends there my day totally brightened!!! Yup luv u huzhe for going out for lunch with me though u had project meeting...as for dance today it was fun too..we learn a new dance to high school musical…

Hahah..that’s all for now..guess this is a pretty long first post... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home