Nothing brightens one's day better than macs apple pie!!
It is cheap, nice and soooooo delicious...
seriously regret not getting one more today hahah
kinda cleared something over the weekend...and now i am regretting it and also ashamed of it...
already decided to keep mum about it and i have no idea what made me sent the sms on impulse..unnecessarily aggravating someone else.. if only I can turn back time and erase that whole incident cos now thinking about it... it was so uncalled for... terribly ashamed..
on another note..I am treasuring every single day I have left with the kids.. it is only when I am so close to leaving that I realise how attached I am to them...they have taught me alot alot and I am very thankful for this part of my life..
That being said I am looking forward to the next part or parts of my life.. I am even kinda looking forward to uni.. hahah can you believe it I am missing studying!! Listening to teachers teach, doing homework and cramming during exams.. When I went to macs today there were loads of students studying.. How long has it been since I did that?
And nothing spoils one's day like a sucky printer!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home