this post is long overdued but i didn't have the mood the sit down and blog till now haha..
first and foremost....I HAVE THE BEST AND MOST WONDERFUL FRIENDS EVER!!!
Thanks so much for all the gifts (A LOT OF GIFTS... LIKE MORE THAN MY BIRTHDAY)... as well as coming down to visit me even though my house is like super far away....super super touched...
I really must have accumulated alot of good karma in my last life to have friends as good and as true as you all (:
you guys know I am talking about you all.. so THANK YOU!!!
second thing... this probably happened a month or more ago when I (don't know why) was so bothered that it was so hard to find a common time to meet up... like weekends were off limits... weekdays were filled with work etc etc... and so the uncomprehending and insensitive me decided to sms you to ask you about it ( more like confront you about it)...I probably made you angry and frustrated by doing so.. and even I was also ashamed of doing it after that...
so anyway long story cut short... somehow after that whole episode.. it is like the black cloud just magically disappeared from above my head... all of a sudden I am no longer bothered by whether or not we met up or talk as frequently as we used to etc.. but instead it was replaced by the knowledge that no matter what happens I know I can turn to you. And because of that I am a happier person... haha i don't know how to full explain it in words but it was like this turning point.. a good one...
okay i shall not go on anymore.. you know I am talking about you.. so thank you very much for being there and being such a good friend all these years (: I hope I am as much as a good friend (or at least half) as you are for me...
third thing.... I have more or less decided that after my long break I won't go back and find a 9 to 5 job anymore.. I have decided to just relax and do things I like to do and probably won't have to do when uni starts...
Top of the list: to find a good cause/organisation to volunteer
and if I really want to earn more money.. I am considering taking up one more tutee...
and I am thinking of dropping piano
but all these plans will be on hold till at least 2 weeks later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home