Friday, March 12, 2010

YAY I DONE DONE DONE!! hahaha super proud of myself even though i bet changing blogskin is like a super easy thing to do.

so here it is my newly refound blog (: haha.

went to the bank today to finally open a savings account and get my atm card... omg how slow can i get.. i think i am the last one among my friends to have an atm card hahah deposited quite a bit of money in.. not alot but still it is hard-earned money! It feels great to be financially independent (ok not totally) but it is really good to be able to not ask my parents for allowance (:

ahhh i am going to miss earning money when i go off for surgery.. not only that I am going to miss working at the childcare center.. and just when I am starting to feel that I am part of the team of teachers and assistants there.. and the kids too! I think I will miss them sorely. They never fail to put a smile on my face or make me laugh with their antics! Just today, this pair of JAP siblings started singing CHINESE songs and "Nobody Nobody but you" in class. It was hilarious! Working at the childcare center has not only been fun but has allowed me to discover another side of me (this i will elaborate in another post some other time). All in all, it has been an experience I will never forget!

kk now i have to get back to compiling math notes for tuition..needa finish everything before visiting all the unis open house and start on my uni and scholarships applications. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home