"Being the best was as equal as being in the middle, which was as equal as being the worst. All merely a state of being. It was how a person felt in that state and why they were in that state that was the important thing."
"Paths are so much clearer when people stop looking at what every else is doing and instead concentrate on themselves."
" Time can't be given. But it can be shared."
~The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
Do go and read her books (other than P.S. I love you). They are really inspirational (and much worth reading than PS I love you) in my opinion.
Other than that I am really in a shitty mood now. Feel like talking to someone but I know even if there is a someone in front of me I would also not know what to say.
It is frustrating. I don't even know if it is really my responsibility to do so much. But even if so, shouldn't I get a bit of appreciation? Maybe it would make everything more worth it. Or maybe I shouldn't have expectations at all.. or they are much too high.. or maybe all the problems just lie with me..
I guess I want a new life.. start everything anew, redefine myself yada yada
i don't even make sense to myself...
凡事想别人感激,那是必然要失望的
this is so true.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home