"Twinkle twinkle, little bat / How I wonder what you're at? / Up above the world you fly / Like a tea tray in the sky."
omg I can't get those lyrics out of head! Today when the kids were singing the original version of twinkle twinkle little star I was singing twinkle twinkle little bat in my head haha..
And I feel super old..Apparently there is some new version of scissor paper stone which combines heart attack ?!?! This boy at the childcare centre asked me to play with him and I was like "err how do you play that?" And in response, he gave me this look that screams "I can't believe you don't know how to play this simple game!!!" haii lao le lao le...
I will be spending half the day tomorrow at NDC taking measurements of my jaw and doing all the necessary pre-surgery procedures. I am weirdly excited though! can't believe that my surgery is only a month away! hopefully all will turn out well!
eeks I missed sytycd! shall stay up to catch the replay while planning all my personal essays boo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home