Wednesday, March 17, 2010

woohoo i have an off day from work tomorrow (: can sleep in hahah i am terribly sleep deprived. don't know doing what though.. but i still have to rush out all my applications tomorrow..

I am considering if I should give up scholarships applications this year as the period when most interviews will be held clashes with my surgery! really don't want to write email after email requesting for changes in interview times.. plus there are quite a number of pre-surgery appointments that I have to keep to too.. haii

Anyway, work today was both fun and tiring! I had to do up this notice board to showcase pictures from the children's recent trip to the bird park. Quite proud of my work haha shall upload pictures once i find my iphone cable hahah.. i love my flamingo and parrot!!

I realise I am turning into another hy or smth.. I am like constantly hungry! even now at 11 pm!!

sometimes I wish I can dissect my brain to know what I am truly thinking.. the reasons behind my every action and the subconsciousness that silently influences my decisions.

off to find cheese. byee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home